Thursday, September 19, 2013

Xperia X10 mini Pro: My Review

Hello friends,
This is my first post in this blog and I will start with the review of my new phone. First let me tell you "Android" is a great OS and i really loved it. I was planning to buy a Nokia C6, but m happy with the final decision.

Although there are some issues with the phone...still u cant have all the great things at a time... :)

Whenever u get a gadget u always compare with the ones which u've previously used, and in order u end up with missing things.....so first I'll show the darker side of the phone...means the difficulties m facing..

Here are the few observations for first four days...

  • Incoming call photo display is very small. It would have been better if it was full screen.
  • There is a delay in zoom activation
  • No video calling.
  • Battery backup is poor (some say u can increase it with some tweaks, still its a big issue)
  • Voice dialler is not good.
  • Unorganised/unnecessary folders in SDCard. Seems they don't follow any pattern to organize file/folders. Different apps are creating their own folders.
  • Default applications (which comes installed with phone) cannot be uninstalled. :(
  • No option to hide or delete icons from menu..SO it keep on growing with no of applications.

dats it for now.....will write the good part in my next post.. :)

No comments: