Sunday, September 14, 2014

i wish...

i wish i would be an artist,
i could portray your beauty on my canvas..
and look at it when u r not around..

and color your life just as my sketchs...



i wish i would be a poet
i could write my feelings in a poem..
and whisper it to you when u r alone..

and capture the echos of your heart forever...



i wish i would be a singer
i could sing a song for our dreams..
and bring u back to our world of innocence..

and let symphony of my voice kiss away your pain...



i wish i would be a joker
i could prank myself when u r sad..
and give u some of the happiest moments...

and cheer u up for the rest of your life..



i wish i would be the GOD
i could anticipate ur desires..
and never let you resent me..

and make ur every wish come true...

No comments: